Fields marked with a * are required
By filling out this form, you agree to and understand the following rules for accessing materials at the WCSU Archives.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Archive's reading rooms.
- All notes must be made in pencil. No pens, highlighters, stamps, ink, etc..
- Patrons may not mark, paperclip, staple, put post-its on or fold any Library & Archives materials.
- Materials must be used at the table you are assigned and must not be left unattended. Please notify the staff when you are finished using materials.
- You may be instructed to wear gloves or to wash your hands before handling materials and artifacts.
- Archival materials must NOT be rearranged or reordered.
- Do not remove materials from folders and keep folders flat on the table.
- Only one folder at a time may be removed from an archival box.
- All photocopying/scanning is done by staff.
- Please obtain the permission of the archivist before taking photos of the materials.
- Materials may not be removed from the reading room.
- Staff reserves the right to examine personal research material such as notes, folders, etc., as well as any bags or other containers.
- Cite what you use!